Thank you for looking at our website – we hope you will find helpful information here
We have purchased sets of booklets produced by the Mental Health Foundation – these are freely available from our stand in Romsey Abbey.
New film from Mindful Employer
Talking about mental health at work is difficult for everyone concerned. Beginning as a black and white, silent movie, Let’s Talk portrays the difficulties that arise through poor communication. As the film progresses, it gains both colour and a voice as we see how talking to each other enables support and understanding. Produced by the same team who made Working with Anxiety we are delighted that renowned musician and TV presenter, Neil Brand composed the music especially.
Triangulate was set up in 2009 by a group based in Romsey, Hampshire.
We aim to promote:
- changes in understanding, attitudes and behaviours towards mental illness; and
- positive mental health practices in the workplace.
Our work has three strands:
- being individually and collectively committed to challenging the stigma and discrimination associated with mental illness
- signposting individuals and employers locally and nationally to recognised sources of information
- facilitating events for employers in the Romsey area and further afield.