First class mental health – Mental Health Foundation and Royal Mail work together to talk about mental health in the workplace
Please have a look at this article and the films that have been produced.
Romsey Barratt Homes Relay Marathon
Broadlands, Sunday 17th April 2016
We again entered a team in this wonderful community event. Our ‘Exercising Spirit and Mind’ team ran jointly in support of Triangulate and Romsey Abbey. Please support us by clicking on the orange button below. The donation goes through CAF who administer all our donations and funds.
We thank Romsey Rotary for organising this annual event.
Your Guide to a Mentally Healthy Workplace
Please do contact us (email@example.com) for copies of our free booklet, signposting sources of support and information, giving direct links to helpful documents and websites from a range of charities promoting positive mental health. To date 8000 have been distributed, including copies being delivered to all businesses in Romsey.
Triangulate was set up in 2009 by a group based in Romsey, Hampshire.
We aim to promote:
- changes in understanding, attitudes and behaviours towards mental illness; and
- positive mental health practices in the workplace.
Our work has three strands:
- being individually and collectively committed to challenging the stigma and discrimination associated with mental illness
- signposting individuals and employers locally and nationally to recognised sources of information
- facilitating events for employers in the Romsey area and further afield.