Thank you for looking at our website – we hope you will find helpful information here
Romsey Relay Marathon – Sunday 13.05.18
Thank you to those who donated in support of our team. We had a wonderful day (see News item) and will be entering a team again in 2019!
We have purchased sets of booklets produced by the Mental Health Foundation – these are freely available from our stand in Romsey Abbey, including a new title ‘Support mental health at work’.
Also still available is Triangulate’s own booklet: Download Your Guide to a Mentally Healthy Workplace (PDF)
Triangulate was set up in 2009 by a group based in Romsey, Hampshire.
We aim to promote:
- changes in understanding, attitudes and behaviours towards mental illness; and
- positive mental health practices in the workplace.
Our work has three strands:
- being individually and collectively committed to challenging the stigma and discrimination associated with mental illness
- signposting individuals and employers locally and nationally to recognised sources of information
- facilitating events for employers in the Romsey area and further afield.