On behalf of Triangulate and all at Romsey Abbey, we invite you, your colleagues, your family and friends to spend an hour with us on Tuesday 28th February 2017 from 6-7pm.
Over a glass of wine, you will have the opportunity to view the spectacular suspended 4-metre illuminated globe, to view interviews with local people talking about a range of issues relating to mental health and employment, and to hear a short keynote talk from Richard Frost from Mindful Employer.
There’s no need to book – come and experience a different approach to presenting information on this very important topic.
New film from Mindful Employer
Talking about mental health at work is difficult for everyone concerned. Beginning as a black and white, silent movie, Let’s Talk portrays the difficulties that arise through poor communication. As the film progresses, it gains both colour and a voice as we see how talking to each other enables support and understanding. Produced by the same team who made Working with Anxiety we are delighted that renowned musician and TV presenter, Neil Brand composed the music especially.
Triangulate was set up in 2009 by a group based in Romsey, Hampshire.
We aim to promote:
- changes in understanding, attitudes and behaviours towards mental illness; and
- positive mental health practices in the workplace.
Our work has three strands:
- being individually and collectively committed to challenging the stigma and discrimination associated with mental illness
- signposting individuals and employers locally and nationally to recognised sources of information
- facilitating events for employers in the Romsey area and further afield.