It’s that time again! Romsey Rotary Relay Marathon 2019
The annual marathon will be held on Sunday 12th May 2019 on the Broadlands Estate. We have already entered our team ‘Exercising Spirit and Mind’ and this year have a new team member. Reverend Thomas Wharton, Vicar of Romsey, newly-appointed Trustee of Triangulate and a keen runner, has joined the team. The team run jointly in support of Romsey Abbey and Triangulate and we are grateful for all the support shown to the team.
We have sets of booklets produced by the Mental Health Foundation which are freely available from our stand in Romsey Abbey, including a new title ‘Support mental health at work’.
Also still available is Triangulate’s own booklet: Download Your Guide to a Mentally Healthy Workplace (PDF)
Triangulate was set up in 2009 by a group based in Romsey, Hampshire.
We aim to promote:
- changes in understanding, attitudes and behaviours towards mental illness; and
- positive mental health practices in the workplace.
Our work has three strands:
- being individually and collectively committed to challenging the stigma and discrimination associated with mental illness
- signposting individuals and employers locally and nationally to recognised sources of information
- facilitating events for employers in the Romsey area and further afield.