Working with Anxiety
Mindful Employer’s new film, Working with Anxiety explores how anxiety affects the ability to work and carry out other day to day activities, and highlights key ways to aid recovery.
The film considers how it feels to experience generalised anxiety, panic attacks, obsessive compulsive disorders (OCDs) and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and some practical ways in which to aid and achieve recovery.
Triangulate was set up in 2009 by a group based in Romsey, Hampshire.
We aim to promote:
- changes in understanding, attitudes and behaviours towards mental illness; and
- positive mental health practices in the workplace.
Our work has three strands:
- being individually and collectively committed to challenging the stigma and discrimination associated with mental illness
- signposting individuals and employers locally and nationally to recognised sources of information
- facilitating events for employers in the Romsey area and further afield.